The Racial Justice Advocates announce a
WINTER CLOTHING DRIVE
SOLUTIONS AT WORK
Serving individuals and families facing poverty
In Cambridge and Dorchester
WHEN AND WHERE?
Saturday, December 4th, 1-3pm in the Parish House lower parking lot.
Sunday, Dec. 5th to Tuesday, December 7th: Drop off bagged items on the Parish House RIGHT PORTICO.
Donations will be delivered to Cambridge on Dec. 8th.
WHAT IS NEEDED?
Winter clothing for children and adults:
- Pants, sweatshirts, sweatpants, shirts, sweaters, jackets, parkas, overcoats, underwear, thermal underwear, socks, sneakers, boots, hats, mittens, scarves.
- All sizes, infant to adult. Larger adult sizes are especially welcome.
- Practical, useful clothing for the cold-weather months (no dress attire or bathing suits, please!)
- Clean, gently used or new items only! Please do not donate torn or stained or damaged items!
- No books or toys at this time!
- You can help us and SAW staff by folding and bagging your items.
Following last summer’s very successful clothing drive, Solutions at Work staff congratulated us on the excellent quality of our donations as well as on their volume. Let’s keep up that tradition!
QUESTIONS? Contact Mary at 978-505-7132 or firstname.lastname@example.org
THANK YOU FOR JOINING THIS EFFORT!