Latest Adult Programming News
- Antiracism Film Screening – “Race: The Power of an Illusion” (Part 1)
- Upcoming Event: Climate Sunday, 1/12/20
- Event: Food for Thought January 2020
- FPL Book Group — February Meeting
- Course Offering: Creativity as Spiritual Practice
Our varying programs for adults include study of sacred texts, discussions of contemporary literature and social issues, and exploration of ethics and life challenges. Small Groups and Meditation sittings also play a strong role in adult spiritual development for many in the church.
Explore our Current Programs for Spiritual Development and Adult Learning through the following links.